WHY WE EXIST
Scripture commands us “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12). Knowing the importance of developing leaders as the church grows, creates multiple campuses and plants future churches; TCC Leadership Development Program exists to develop emerging and existing leaders who:
“BUILD A LIFE OF CHARACTER” – Self Leadership
- Leaders must be people of character who are self-aware, practice self-management and continually develop themselves through self-leadership.
- Through self-assessment tools, participants will identify their spiritual gifts, talents, and leadership styles.
- A holistic view of self-leadership will be emphasized to include: marriage and family, finances, health, and spiritual disciplines.
- Participants will create a personal development plan to maximize their strengths and minimize their struggles.
“DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS OF TRUST” – Interpersonal Leadership
- Building on the understanding of oneself, participants will learn how to lead others by developing relationships of trust.
- Participants will understand the need for a balance between results and relationship oriented leadership.
- Participants will evaluate the role of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in leadership as the ability to proactively manage one’s own emotions and appropriately respond to the emotions of others.
“CREATE CULTURE FOR MISSION” – Organizational Leadership
- Participants will learn how to lead with mission, inspire with vision, manage with values and improve through systems.
- Existing organizational models will be evaluated and new models created.
“DISTRIBUTE POWER TO MAXIMIZE POTENTIAL” – Team Leadership
- Participants will understand the power of team and the benefits to an organization when team leadership is applied.
- The necessity of creating culture, understanding communication styles and developing training venues to building healthy teams will be taught.
“LEAD FROM A GOSPEL PERSPECTIVE” – Pastoral Leadership
- Participants will be exposed to Gospel centered leadership and the importance of applying the Gospel.
- Principles for practical pastoral leadership will be discussed and the importance of developing a structure for care.
TRAINING VENUES & TIME COMMITMENT
Multiple training venues are utilized throughout the program to provide a balanced approach to leadership development as participants grow in character, knowledge, and skills. Each month will be divided into the following training venues:
WEEK 1: ASSIGNMENTS (pre-workshop)… 2.5 hours
Self-Led assignments are distributed to each participant before and after each monthly workshop to focus on the goals for that month. Assignments include required reading/listening/viewing assignments, projects and research. The development of an individual growth plan gives participants a focused approach to their leadership development.
WEEK 2: WORKSHOPS…2.5 hours
Monthly strategic workshops provide a combination of instruction and interaction in a shared learning environment. Workshops include light dinner and are on the second Thursday of the month from 6:30-9:00pm at CCCC-Egret Bay Campus.
WEEK 3: ASSIGNMENTS (post-workshop)… 2.5 hours
WEEK 4: COACHING… 1.5 hours
One-on-One coaching accelerates growth because of its action-oriented approach and accountability. Coaching provides the personal attention needed to help people focus on what they want to achieve, develop the steps to get there, and ensure they accomplish their goals. Participants will take the initiative to meet with their coach once a month to focus on the goals for that month.
Additional recommended reading assignments are suggested for those desiring further learning on the suggested topics… 1 hour
TOTAL TIME COMMITMENT…
To apply for the Leadership Development Program, click HERE.
For more information, contact email@example.com