JUST ANYONE CAN BECOME GREAT
There is no myth about greatness, it is not the preserve of any one or group of people.
Greatness is in the open shelves of the market beckoning to just anyone who is willing and ready to buy it up.
The cost price is a process
1. Locate or identify great people. Jer.6:16; Heb.6:10-12
2. Appreciate them
3. Stay close to them, stick to them, proximity is opportunity to imbide culture.
4. Study them – their attitude, carriage, approach, etc. Is.51:1,2
5. Start practicing whatever thing you have observed and learnt from them. Phil.4:9; 3:17; Matt.4:19; 1 Cor.4:16; 11:1; 1 Thes.1:6; 1 Ki.3:3
6. Improve on what you have seen them practice.
Suddenly you find yourself to be another great person that others desire to become